Skip to content

Sian Dellaway

Project Officer

Kent County Council

Image of 'Sian Dellaway

Biography

I work for Kent County Council as part of a project team focussing on the integration of health and social care. I have worked as part of this team on the National Pioneer Programme, which Kent was one of the identified Pioneer sties, this involved working with the Clinical Commissioning Groups across Kent and healthcare providers. This programme has closed and I am now primarily working on the Transforming Integrated Care in the Community (TICC) project which aims to transform the delivery of homecare based on the principles of the Buurtzorg model in three new countries, France Belgium and the UK and to design a blueprint that will support others to change to work in line with the Buurtzorg principles including the barriers faced during the project and the solutions to overcome these. There are 14 partners working on this project over 4 years, Kent has been identified as an implementation area and Kent County Council will work with Kent Community Health Foundation Trust to implement a new integrated homecare service based on the principles of Buurtzorg. Within my role I am leading on Communications for Kent County Council and provide general support to the project manager across the other areas of work. The project also has a designated Twitter Account - @2SeasTICC

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Sian Dellaway

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.