Skip to content

Sammy Davies

Quality Outcomes Manager and Chief Outcomes Analyst

The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Image of 'Sammy Davies

Biography

I have been working at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital for 11 years now. My current job role in the trust is Quality Outcomes Manager and Chief Outcomes Analyst. Our department deals with the patient reported outcome measures. We track patients health and success of operation or treatment through questionnaires.

I’m also currently on secondment working with Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin ICS to implement a digital system (Myrecovery) to capture PROMs data throughout the patient pathway, from referral into Shropshire community up until long term follow ups. An exciting project that will also support patients in self management along the MSK pathway and provide further education.

This links in with my passion for service improvement and I really enjoy hearing what the patients perception is on their treatment or the service that we provide. Working closely with other organisations allows us to standardise our processes as best we can to enable benchmarking of the data.

I really enjoy working with data and reporting our findings internally within our trust and nationally. I’m currently studying for my data science degree at Keele University to expand on my data analysis skills, focusing on Python, R, SQL and cloud computing. I’m  a coordinator for the National PROMs Network and a service improvement champion for RJAH.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Sammy Davies

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.