Skip to content

Sam Harding

Research Fellow

North Bristol NHS Trust

Image of 'Sam Harding

Biography

I am a Health Psychologist with qualifications in research methods and medical education.  Over the last twenty years I have conducted research with, and on behalf of the NHS, charities, and commercial research organisations.  I call upon a unique mix of psychology methods and frameworks to answer research questions.
I’ve had the great fortune to work in primary and secondary health care settings and to have experience across diverse fields including; hyperbaric medicine, chronic respiratory disease, maxillofacial cancer, and speech and language.  I have generally focused on the impact of disease and treatment on the biological, psychological and social aspects of patients.
I am part of the BSLTRU team and work across disciplines within North Bristol NHS Trust to initiate and deliver research projects, and subsequently ensure that they are disseminated.  As part of this I am also a CAHPR Connector working with multiple universities and hospitals to support AHP developed and lead research.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Sam Harding

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.