Consultant Paediatrician, Founder QI Hub
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustEngland - Oxford
Honorary senior clinical lecturer, Oxford university.
Foundation Training programme director, HEETV
PIER network lead -Thames Valley.
Founder of QI Hub: OUH QI Hub is a multi-professional community aiming to develop QI capability; continuous, sustained patient-centred improvement by providing shared learning, collaboration and mentorship for everyone. I am keen to improve putting care, safety & experience through QI.
Q Exchange ideas
OUH QI Hub is a growing,multiprofessional community aiming to develop QI capability;continuous, sustained patient-centred improvement by providing shared learning,collaboration and mentorship for all.
Areas of interest
- Acute care
- Children and young people
- Collaboration and networking
- Digital technology
- Efficiency and productivity
- Funding and sustainability
- Improvement research
- Patient and public involvement
- Patient experience
- Patient safety
- Person-centred care
- Quality improvement
- Delivering Virtual Training (#ConnectingImprovers)
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Clinical Audit in Quality Improvement
- Oxford AHSN (Thames Valley area) Group
- Measurement for Improvement
- Educators as Improvers
- Lean Healthcare
- Improvement Research Network