Skip to content

Richard Stubbs

CEO of Yorkshire and Humber AHSN and Vice Chair, AHSN Network

Yorkshire and Humber AHSN

Image of 'Richard Stubbs

Biography

Passionate about driving innovation in the health sector, tackling inequality, and boosting economic growth, I am proud to be dedicating my time to improving economic and social prosperity for communities across Yorkshire and the North by spearheading the work of the Yorkshire and Humber AHSN.

With over 20 years’ experience working in national and international roles, I am working with partners across the country and globally to tackle health inequality, positively influence the diversity and inclusion of the health sector and bring about commercial and philanthropic opportunities for UK Plc in international healthcare markets.

Partnership working sits at the heart of everything I do, from attracting investment into the region’s globally significant health and medtech sectors, to collaborating with business, researchers and health practitioners to help drive innovation across the NHS.

Having worked in senior public and private sector CEO and NED roles, my interests include regional economic growth, public-private sector partnership working, international collaboration, education and skills and diversity and inclusion.

In 2020, I was honored to be named on the Health Service Journal’s Top 50 BAME Power List as “One of the BAME figures exercising the most power and influence in English healthy policy over the next 12 months” in recognition of my commitment to championing diversity and health innovation.

As a politically astute and skilled communicator, my ambition is to use my position through the varied regional and national roles to deliver positive change across the UK health sector, empower BAME staff and patients and ultimately help to level up the country.

Q Exchange ideas

Blog posts

Contact Richard Stubbs

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.