Skip to content

Patrick Coulter

Director Consultant and Programme Manager

PJCVision

Image of 'Patrick Coulter

Biography

Pat Coulter MBA
I have over 44 years’ experience working at all levels of the public sector as an officer and as a consultant, across a wide-range of services both developing policies and strategies and turn these into action and delivery.
I have undertaken a wide range of consultancy projects in the central and local government,  health and voluntary sectors as well as working with the private sector.  I am currently Director of PJCVision.
My focus is on viability (strategy, delivery and commercial), from conception to delivery whatever the size of project, encouraging buy-in to achieve this and managing the risks. I have a proven track record delivering projects and programmes which meet organisations’ needs and providing solutions, working across professions, at all levels in organisations and stakeholders and customers.
I have extensive experience of helping organisations and individuals to deliver and improve services and partnerships, coherent strategies, plans and ways of working.  I have extensive commercial experience both in supporting and training public sector clients as well as developing private sector commercial solutions and services to the public sector.
I help individuals, teams and organisations to deliver and improve services and partnerships, coherent strategies and plans, improving how organisations are meeting the needs of their customers, how to respond to new initiatives.

I am currently working as an Assessor with the Cabinet Office Government Commercial Function initiative developing and embedding commercial skills across the public sector.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Patrick Coulter

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.