Skip to content

Nichole McIntosh FRSA

Head of Clinical Quality

Enfield Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)

Image of 'Nichole McIntosh FRSA

Biography

Senior Nurse | Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts | Motivational Speaker | Blogger | Florence Nightingale Foundation Alumni:

A senior nurse with extensive experience in a range of acute healthcare NHS settings and in clinical quality in a Clinical Commissioning Group.

Passionate about providing high quality patient care with recognised expertise in this area. Having worked for 2 decades in the NHS, I am keen to be part of a wider network of people with a range of skills and expertise that would both resonate with talents and skills but would also inspire me to innovate and test out ideas.

An alumni of the Florence Nightingale Foundation following the award of Florence Nightingale Foundation Research Scholarships in 2011 and 2012. It was a great honour to be selected to be the Leader of the Procession and Lamp bearer at Florence Nightingale Commemorative Service at Westminster Abbey in May 2016.

I share my experiences as a black woman and professional within a culturally diverse sector, giving honest and insightful reflections, in my successful blog: The Human Touch blog which can be found at my website www.nicholemcintosh.com

Q Exchange ideas

Blog posts

• Meet the New Member: Nichole McIntosh

Each month we'll be introducing you to a new Q member – this month we hear from Nichole McIntosh, who conquered her imposter syndrome and found the courage to apply to Q.

Contact Nichole McIntosh FRSA

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.