Senior Community Physiotherapist
NHSEngland - North West Coast
Community Physiotherapist with a special interest in Vestibular rehabilitation and Frailty. Currently working as part of a rapid response/D2A and rehabilitation team which is currently a combined team due to the geography and population of the area, we are going through continued service redesign and I am interested in improving integration of care and making the best possible service for both rehabilitation and rapid response.
Q Exchange ideas
Contact Nia Fletcher
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Community and voluntary
- Integrated care
- Long-term conditions
- Older people
- Public health
- Quality improvement
- Frailty QI
- Coaching Improvement
- Service Design
- Video consultations: how to set them up well, fast?
- Q Improvement Framework Resources
- Exploring Adaptive Space – community of practice
- Allied Health Professions in Quality Improvement
- Mental health and persistent pain
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Q in the North West Coast
- Making use of patient experience
- Educators as Improvers
- Community Healthcare Trusts
- Improvement Research Network