Improvement Lead (Patient Safety)
West of England Academic Health Science NetworkEngland - West
Nathalie is an experienced operational manager and improvement facilitator with over ten years’ experience in the NHS. She worked first in acute commissioning and service improvement before moving to an operational role in a specialist cancer centre in 2009 ensuring delivery of cancer performance targets as well as working to ensure high standards of care for patients receiving cancer treatment.
Nathalie joined the West of England AHSN in 2015. She has a passion for improving patient care and ensuring safe delivery of care. As chair for the Big Green Scheme for a large city centre teaching hospital, she led on improvements in sustainability and environmental initiatives across the trust, promoting and encouraging engagement with the green ethos.
Outside of work she is a keen musician and enjoys playing the piano.
Q Exchange ideas
We will empower patients to self-care by training a member of staff in health coaching skills, mapping community assets and facilitate connections between patients and community-based peer support groups.
Areas of interest
- Delivering Virtual Training (#ConnectingImprovers)
- Exploring Adaptive Space – community of practice
- Building improvement capability across boundaries
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Measurement for Improvement
- Human Factors
- Human-Centred Design in Health and Care
- Curious QI
- Q Reading Club
- Learning from Excellence
- Primary Care
- Staff Wellbeing and Quality Health Care
- Communities of Practice
- West of England