Skip to content

Meera Kapadia

Darzi Seeds of Change Programme Lead

WEL CCG

Image of 'Meera Kapadia

Biography

I am Meera Kapadia, a Darzi Fellow Alumni, and I am currently working on my Darzi Seeds of Change Coproduction and Qi programme. Phase 1 of this pioneering new model, involved using an engagement methodology of door knocking and world cafes to harvest 7 community identified QI themes for their GP practice. It also led to  community volunteering to facilitate groups in the GP practice. I have joint funding from NHSE Experience of Care Team, and WEL CCG, to implement a new Co-coaching model in the practice, and engage volunteers again, post COVID, to facilitate groups for their practice. The funding is also to spread the learning at CCG and STP level and beyond.

My Clinical background is as an Adult and CAMHS Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer. Reducing Inequalities has been a cornerstone of my thirty year career working in the Voluntary Sector, Local Authority, Education and the NHS.  Race, Culture,  and Mental Health are areas of special interest.

My thought leadership journey is inspired by my passion for Innovation and Improvement. I was privileged to begin my Qi journey, during my role as Clinical Advisor/ I-THRIVE Champion, for a Health Foundation, Scaling up for improvement grant in 2017-18. I enjoy providing organizations support in achieving more  coproduced  services using Qi where possible within this, to ensure they represent the communities they serve via power sharing, and system collaboration.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Meera Kapadia

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.