Consultant Anaesthetist/ Patient Safety Lead
Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust/SWAHSNEngland - South West
Consultant Anaesthetist, University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust (UHPT)
Regional Patient Safety Officer and Clinical Safety Culture Lead, South West Academic Health Science Network.
Clinical Advisor to the National NHSI Patient Safety Collaborative.
Honorary Fellow at Plymouth Schools of Medicine and Dentistry,
Founding cohort of the Q Initiative
Health Foundation Generation Q Fellow.
Q Exchange ideas
Contact Matt Hill
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Acute care
- Improvement research
- Patient experience
- Patient safety
- Person-centred care
- Primary care
- Quality improvement
- Network Weaving
- Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Generation Q Fellows
- Exploring Adaptive Space – community of practice
- South West Q
- South West Q Commons Stewardship Group
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Dialogic Organisation Development
- Q Lab – peer support group
- Complexity Approaches to support Quality Improvement