Skip to content

Martha Martin

Clinical Fellow Medical Oncology Guy’s Cancer Centre, Academic Clinical Fellow in GP Imperial College London, Visiting Lecturer at Guy\'s, King\'s and St Thomas\' School of Medicine

Guy’s Cancer Centre, Imperial College, King\'s College London GKT School of Medical Education

Image of 'Martha Martin

Biography

My interest in prevention and AI. I’m passionate about technology and entrepreneurism because of its ability to improve health and well being on a population level. New technologies need to be delivered in line with the founding pricipals of the NHS. I want to work in a world where I focus on human interactions with the people I treat while technology enhances my clinical practice and helps to keep people well.

I’ve been working as a Clinical Fellow in Medical Oncology at Guy’s Cancer Centre and working with the team to conduct a Clinical Validity study of IBM’s Watson for Oncology. I’m due to start Academic GP training at Imperial College in August and look forward to my research interests in prevention, AI and global health.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Martha Martin

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.