Skip to content

Marcus Jenal

Complexity and social change consultant. Helping organisations and teams to navigate complex contexts.

Mesopartner

Image of 'Marcus Jenal

Biography

For more than a decade, I have been working predominantly in improving conditions for people through changes in social-economic systems. I have also worked with organisations and help them to improve their functioning as a dynamic learning system.

I am passionate about understanding how change happens, within individuals, within organisations, within economies and societies. I learn about change both by reading and listening, but also through the work with my business partners and clients. I split my time between doing research, writing, and consulting clients who want to change themselves as organisations or want to be a change agent in their community or region.

My intent is to stimulate the co-creation of learning strategies and change activities. I support my clients in their explorations to make their own learning journey more meaningful and effective. Learning is at the heart of achieving change and my aim is to provide a structure for more meaningful learning.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Marcus Jenal

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.