Skip to content

Lucinda Hollinshead

Strategic Professional Engagement Manager (London and South East)

Macmillan Cancer Support

Image of 'Lucinda Hollinshead

Biography

My journey into change snd improvement in healthcare started in 2015 whilst working at Bridges Self-Management (Bridges), a social enterprise based at St. George's University of London.  At Bridges it was my role to design and deliver workforce improvement programmes for better person-centred care.  I was also privileged to support empirical research and co-design projects in the area of person-centred care, led by Professor Fiona Jones. Through this role I developed skills in large group facilitation and became interested in improvement science.

With a desire to broaden my experience in improvement science, I joined the Quality Improvement team at Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust in 2020. Here, I developed skills in organisational improvement and learning through leading improvement collaboratives and communities of practice. I participated in the HIN/Q Community Communities or Practice Leadership Programme 2022-23 which ignited my passion for creating social spaces for learning, improvement and change.

In November 2022 I took up a new role with Macmillan Cancer Support; Strategic Professional Engagement Manager for London and South East, where I engage Macmillan professionals in strategic priorities through for example, communities of practice, networks and events.

I started my career as a Physiotherapist and practised for 10 years.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Lucinda Hollinshead

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.