Skip to content

Q logo

Biography

I am passionate about quality improvement, collaborative working, building capacity and capability, and sharing learning. I am non-clinical with a projects background and am delighted to be working as Coordinator and Trainer in the Gloucestershire Safety & Quality Improvement Academy (GSQIA) at Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.

I have worked across a variety of NHS organisations including Health Education England (Severn Deanery), NIHR CLAHRC West, Gloucestershire CCG & 3 different acute Trusts, with experience in project management  medical education, training, patient flow & urgent care.

Since completing the NHS Horizons School for Change Agents course, I have developed a strong interest in change management & the power of social movements for change and improvement, and building a culture of continuous improvement. I am on twitter at @LouWaters_QI and also tweet from our academy account @gsqia

I am one of three FabNHSStuff Ambassadors at Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and a member of the GSQIA-led national Delivering Improvement Network. Creator of #QIhour Tweetchats hosted by @gsqia in collaboration with Leeanne Lockley, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust QI Team, Princess Alexandra Hospitals NHS Trust QI Team and East London NHS Foundation Trust QI Team.

Contact Lou Waters

* required fields

Your message will be sent to this person's email address, and a copy will be kept on the server in case of delivery failures. By ticking this box you are agreeing to the Health Foundation's privacy policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.