Skip to content

Q logo

Biography

I am passionate about quality improvement, collaborative working, building capacity and capability, and sharing learning. I am non-clinical with a projects background and am delighted to be working as Coordinator and Trainer in the Gloucestershire Safety & Quality Improvement Academy (GSQIA) at Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.

I have worked across a variety of NHS organisations including Health Education England (Severn Deanery), NIHR CLAHRC West, Gloucestershire CCG & 3 different acute Trusts, with experience in project management  medical education, training, patient flow & urgent care.

Since completing the NHS Horizons School for Change Agents course, I have developed a strong interest in change management & the power of social movements for change and improvement, and building a culture of continuous improvement. I am on twitter at @LouWaters_QI and also tweet from our academy account @gsqia

I am one of three FabNHSStuff Ambassadors at Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and a member of the GSQIA-led national Delivering Improvement Network. Creator of #QIhour Tweetchats hosted by @gsqia in collaboration with Leeanne Lockley, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust QI Team, Princess Alexandra Hospitals NHS Trust QI Team and East London NHS Foundation Trust QI Team.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Lou Waters

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.