Laura Neil (Stuart)
Lead Allied Health Professional
Lead AHP at NHS 24. Occupational Therapist.
Previous roles include Programme Manager at UCLPartners (2013-2016)and Director of QI/ Director of AHP & Psychological Professions at North East London NHS Foundation Trust (2016-2021)
Q Exchange ideas
Encouraging people with long-term conditions to self-manage with QI tools, supported by Chronic Disease Self-Management Programme lay tutors who are also Quality Improvement Facilitators.
A robust evalution and development of a peer support programme in Redbridge CAMHS.
Contact Laura Neil (Stuart)
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Acute care
- Collaboration and networking
- Digital technology
- Efficiency and productivity
- Emergency medicine
- Funding and sustainability
- Improvement research
- Integrated care
- Patient and public involvement
- Patient experience
- Patient safety
- Person-centred care
- Primary care
- Quality improvement
- Quality of care
- Wider determinants of health
- Bedside Learning Coordinator – Community of Practice
- Video consultations: how to set them up well, fast?
- Achieving equity through QI
- Allied Health Professions in Quality Improvement
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Clinical Audit in Quality Improvement
- Urgent and Emergency Care