Skip to content

Kevin Minier

NHS Peer Leader in Personalised Care

Co-production the better normal

Image of 'Kevin Minier

Biography

I live in Hertfordshire and have provided the patient/service user (keratoconus eye condition) and carer (mental health, dementia) voice to improve health and social care for over 30 years, locally, regionally and nationally.

I have been a Lay Committee Member on three National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) health and care guidelines and two Quality Standards.  I have promoted the practice of coproduction as a member of the SCIE Coproduction Network and the SCIE Coproduction, Equalities, Diversity and Inclusion Steering Group.

I have provided reverse mentoring/coaching to senior management within health and social care.

I actively support carers through Carers in Hertfordshire, peer-led support groups, and local physical and mental health providers and commissioners.

I am a Member of the East of England Citizens' Senate.

Q Exchange ideas

• Integrated Patient and Public Involvement

The efficient and effective use of lived experience for the improvement of health and social care outcomes through the integration of patient and public involvement across the East of England.

• Making Personal Choices.

What would it be like if every person involved in co-producing a Personalised Care and Support Plan was kind to themselves and kind to others?

Contact Kevin Minier

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.