Skip to content

Q logo

Biography

I have a degree in Biological Sciences, from Bristol University. I followed this with a post graduate certificate of Education at Exeter University and am now a fully qualified science teacher with five years experience.
I have worked in a variety of state and private schools including internationally in Vietnam, where I lived for two years.

I continue to fuel my passion for science via working for the Academic Health Science Network; a network established by NHS England to spread innovation at pace and scale. Initially working with front-line clinicians supporting projects in healthcare quality improvement enabled me to learn and practice a range of project management methodologies, whilst grasping the complexities and nuances of the NHS. I've recently advanced to managing projects that engage with healthcare innovators. Working with innovators and new medical technologies is exciting and rewarding and I am driven to seek opportunities of responsibility where I can continue to improve healthcare.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Kate Phillips

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.