Skip to content

Karen Jenkins

Improvement Advisor

NHS NSS

Image of 'Karen Jenkins

Biography

I have worked within clinical audit, clinical effectiveness, integrated care pathways (ICP) and SPSP (Mental Health, Paediatrics and Adult Acute) since 1998.My passion for improvement work began while working at the State Hospital when I attended BMJ/IHI international forums in 2004 & 5.
I have a reflective style and I love working with people. I’m a team player and natural networker who feels it is important to share ideas and bring staff together.I tailor my approach to staff, building a partnership which provides a great platform to lead on QI. I recently completed a certificate in coaching to enable me to better support the staff I work with and also to equip me with additional questioning skills.    I love learning and over the past few years I've completed an ILM in Management and Leadership and an SVQ in learning and development. I am graduate of ScIL cohort 17.
I've worked in a number of boards in Scotland (The State Hospital, GGC, Lanarkshire); I'm currently employed in National Services Scotland as an Improvement Advisor

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Karen Jenkins

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.