Skip to content

Julia Slay (She / Her)

Consultant and QI Coach

Federated for Health (Haringey)

Image of 'Julia Slay

Biography

I am a freelance consultant who works with civil society organisations, funders and the public sector, primarily on research, learning and strategy projects. I am also a qualified QI coach and action learning set facilitator, and bring my facilitation skills into all the work I do, whether that is running learning programmes, supporting senior teams in their leadership of organisations, or bringing together partners to identify common goals and strategic priorities.

Before going freelance, I worked in Government as the Assistant Director of Communities and Social Policy at the GLA for three years, and in social policy and research roles at the new economics foundation for almost ten years.  In 2019, when I left the GLA, I was awarded a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust fellowship, which enabled me to spend several months conducting an original piece of research into anchor organisations across North America and Australia.

I have held a number of trustee and non executive roles on boards in the NHS and charity sector, including as the Chair of Haringey Giving, a place based funder and giving initiative and lay member roles within the NHS, including with Tower Hamlets CCG and Haringey GP Federation, with a focus on public and community engagement, and equalities. I also currently deliver the Q Visits programme.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Julia Slay

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.