Associate Director - Transformation
Sheffield Children\'s NHS Foundation TrustEngland - Yorkshire and Humber
Q Exchange ideas
Employment of a pathway coordinator to embed a new 24/7 mental health helpline designed to respond to the needs of young people affected directly or indirectly by the pandemic.
To improve the community paediatric offering to children in the North of Sheffield and provide easier access for Roma/Slovak children and their families who would not otherwise attend appointments.
Contact Jude Stone
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Acute care
- Analytics and data
- Children and young people
- Digital technology
- Efficiency and productivity
- Improvement research
- Long-term conditions
- Mental health
- Patient and public involvement
- Quality improvement
- Video consultations: how to set them up well, fast?
- Building improvement capability across boundaries
- Understanding alternatives to traditional models of outpatients