Skip to content

Joshua Ige

Divisional Lead Occupational Therapist for Acute Adults, Older people, Forensic and Rehabilitation Services

Derbyshire Healthcare Foundation Trust

Image of 'Joshua Ige

Biography

I am a divisional lead occupational therapist for adult, older adults, forensics, rehabilitation, children, and corporate services in Derbyshire Healthcare Foundation Trust, Derbyshire, United Kingdom.

I have a keen interest in delivering service improvement projects through quality improvement and project management methodology. I have continuously used this to improve systems compliance and create quality monitoring systems within processes while enabling teamwork, team-based solutions and providing improvement support for mental healthcare services.

My prior qualifications are a bachelor’s degree in medical Rehabilitation from Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria, a master’s degree in advanced occupational therapy and a Doctorate in Professional Practice in Health and Social care from University of Northampton, United Kingdom. I also have a Quality improvement scholar certificate from Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Quality, Service Improvement and Redesign certificate from the Royal Academy of Improvement, United Kingdom.

Academically, I have a keen interest in lived experience research with a good knowledge of descriptive phenomenology as a means of creating a platform for hearing the voices of mental health service-users.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Joshua Ige

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.