Skip to content

Jack Bramhall

Programme Lead- Birmingham and Solihull Elective Care Hub

University Hospitals Birmingham

Image of 'Jack Bramhall

Biography

I have worked within the NHS at UHB for over 10 years; starting my career as a band 1 administrator in medical records.

I have worked across multiple roles during my time at UHB, including as basic administration, ward clerk and a bed manager up to my current position. I have gained a wide range of knowledge and experience across the many functions of a large acute healthcare provider, experience which I believe helps me daily in my current position.

I am currently the General Manager for Renal Services at UHB. The Renal service is the largest of its kind across Europe; delivering satellite dialysis care to over 1400 patients and a transplant programme performing over 200 kidney transplants a year.

My role is to provide patient-centred; operational and strategic business planning leadership and management for the service, delivering on key performance objectives within current resource allocation. Presently a great deal of work is being delivered on the integration of two large renal services under the single structure of UHB. I have a key belief in modernising the service I manage to meet contemporary patient demand, I have led on projects to implement new technology into the service that has a clear benefit to the patients we treat.

I am an advocate for the use of good data and information at all levels in the NHS, with a particular interest in the use of basic analytical skills to improve decision making and forecasting within operational management, and area where skills and knowledge have historically been poor.

I am by no means an expert in data usage and analysis (I still have to Google everything) however I am keen on increasing the awareness of colleagues as to the value of good data usage and analysis in an operational capacity.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Jack Bramhall

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.