Skip to content

Q logo

Biography

I work in Organisation Development in the NHS in Wales supporting individuals, teams and services in Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board to usefully influence patterns of culture and performance through a focus on people - how they see themselves, what's important to them and how they connect with others to get things done and shape change in helpful and productive ways.

My work is informed by an approach to working with complex, intractable challenges called HSD (Human Systems Dynamics) which draws on both complexity and social sciences to offer a set of simple and profound distinctions, explanations and methods for working with open, high dimension, non-linear patterns of change.

More recently I have been actively exploring Mary Uhl-Bien's excellent work around Adaptive Space and Complexity Leadership and Ralph Stacey's Complex Responsive Processes for useful similarities, differences and connections with HSD and the complexity-inspired work I do in OD.  See my offer around Adaptive Space on Hexitime if you are interested in exploring this further.

Contact Gareth Evans

* required fields

Your message will be sent to this person's email address, and a copy will be kept on the server in case of delivery failures. By ticking this box you are agreeing to the Health Foundation's privacy policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.