Ormiston FamiliesEngland - East
Operational Manager with Ormiston Families. IHI Quality Improvement Coach. Blending my passion for continuous improvement with the delivery of excellent mental health care.
Q Exchange ideas
Contact Fynn Cornish
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Children and young people
- Collaboration and networking
- Community and voluntary
- Digital technology
- Efficiency and productivity
- Mental health
- Quality improvement
- Coaching Improvement
- Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Q Improvement Framework Resources
- Psychology for Improvement
- Technology to support QI Teams
- Mindfulness for Quality Improvement
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Measurement for Improvement
- Curious QI
- Process Visualisation in the NHS
- Learning from Excellence
- QI in Mental Health