Skip to content

Elizabeth Angier

Portfolio GP, Clinical lead primary care South West Hampshire CCG, Virtual ward lead and PhD student Southampton University

European Academy Allergy and Immunology ,Southampton University

Image of 'Elizabeth Angier

Biography

I am a portfolio GP with interests in research, allergy, quality improvement, and health systems leadership. I have experience of pathway design and guideline writing. I have an MSc with merit in allergy from Southampton, currently doing a part time PhD as part of a fellowship from the NARF on adolescents and anaphylaxis.   I am  clinical lead for primary care and the virtual ward with South West Hampshire CCG. I am the current Chair of the working group for Primary Care with the European Academy of Allergy and Immunology, and I am a member of the scientific advisory board with the Anaphylaxis Campaign. I have QI  and service transformation experience as a clinical fellow with the NHS Leadership Academy and via the previous NHSIQ team as a facilitator, and as a Clinical Associate with the New Care Models team with the Vanguard program. I am a trained and accredited coach ILM5.

Q Exchange ideas

• The Tele-Allergy Study (The TAG study)

There is an unmet need for allergy services. As clinical history is key to diagnosis of allergies, this feasibility study investigates role for tele-allergy as a triage tool to address the unmet need.

Blog posts

• Continuous Improvement – An opportunity for cross-working?

Q member Elizabeth Angier recently attended the Institute for Continuous Improvement in Public Services (ICiPS) 'Back to the Future' conference in York. She got in touch to tell us about her experience of the conference and to share how other Q members might benefit from taking advantage of the ICiPs membership that is available via Q.

Contact Elizabeth Angier

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.