Project Manager, Locality and Primary Care Development
NHS Gloucestershire CCGEngland - West
As Project Manager for GP Forward View, I have co-ordinated and managed the Releasing Time for Care programme facilitated by NHS England Sustainable Improvement Team across the 75 practices in Gloucestershire CCG.
This has involved recruiting and encouraging clinical and non- clinical staff to sign up for the two day local Quality Improvement Fundamentals workshops, coordinating the 43 practices who took part in the Productive General Practice programme and managing the Releasing Time for Care collaborative across networks.
Gloucestershire are now an Integrated Care System and, as such, I would like to connect with quality improvement colleagues nationwide and share the journey.
Q Exchange ideas
Areas of interest
- Patient and public involvement
- Patient experience
- Primary care
- Public health
- Wider determinants of health
- Building improvement capability across boundaries
- Mindfulness for Quality Improvement
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Closing the gap: developing improvers for a complex world
- Human Factors
- Lean Healthcare
- West of England
- Q Connectors