Associate Clinical Director, Patient Safety
Health Innovation NetworkEngland - London (South)
Q Exchange ideas
Investigating the potential for the application of behavioural science approaches that “nudge” people towards adherence to prescribed medicines whilst maintaining their freedom of choice.
Contact Cleo Butterworth
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
- Network Weaving learning series
- Psychology for Improvement
- Improvement Capability framework project
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Closing the gap: developing improvers for a complex world
- Q Special Interest Groups/Communities of Practice
- Medicine Management
- Communities of Practice
- Q Connectors
- Complexity Approaches to support Quality Improvement