Skip to content

Claire Jordan

Sabbatical Retiree

Jordan Inc

Image of 'Claire Jordan

Biography

Graduated as a Pharmacist, way back when and worked initially in a hopsital and then in retail.

Trained as a Integrative Counsellor in 1999 and then as an IAPT CBT therapist in 2009 and worked in West Sussex IAPT service and in MDT teams as a Psychological Therapist till 2017.

Completed a Darzi Fellowship in 2017/18 and worked on a clinical sustainability project with Care without Carbon Team, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust. The project aim was to help further the Trust work to become a sustainable healthcare organisation - one that works within the available environmental and social resources protecting and improving health now and for future generations.

6 month spell as Leadership Project Manager with NHS Leadership Academy in Kent Surrey and Sussex, where I worked with Kent and Medway STP on Leadership Development in 2018.

From December 2018 I joined CCG's in Sussex and East Surrey working in Community Services Commissioning with a focus on admission avoidance and supported discharge pathways.

In April 2020 the CCG's merged to become West Sussex CCG and my role changed to Partnerships Team where my current portfolio of work includes Social Prescribing Lead for West Sussex and Community Response and Reablement Programme.

I left work in April 2022 for a sabbatical

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Claire Jordan

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.