Head of People Participation Academy of Research & Improvement / QI and Transformation Manager
Solent NHS TrustEngland - Wessex
Q Exchange ideas
An online hub dedicated to people with Type 1 Diabetes, directing them to key information and access with a specialist nurse, with the aim of reaching those less engaged.
Our project focuses upon the use of the Patient Activation Measure, alongside experience-based-co-design to create and pilot solutions to allow a tailored approach to follow up post TIA
Contact Carl Adams
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Community and voluntary
- Long-term conditions
- Patient and public involvement
- Person-centred care
- Quality improvement
- Allied Health Professions in Quality Improvement
- Building improvement capability across boundaries
- Understanding alternatives to traditional models of outpatients
- Q Exchange 2018 Award Holders
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Measurement for Improvement
- Making use of patient experience
- Community Healthcare Trusts
- PPI and Diversity