Skip to content

Q logo

Biography

I have worked for 20 years in and around NHS mental health and social care in the south of England and latterly Wales, from graduate management trainee to executive director to my current portfolio. This includes:

- programme lead and national expert advisor to the RCPsych. Mental Health Safety Improvement Programme

- non-executive director with my local University Health Board in West Wales

- visiting senior lecturer at the College of Human and Health Sciences, Swansea University

- independent consultant and facilitator, supporting Boards and senior teams to discover innovative ways to tackle complex strategic challenges, drawing on a wide range of dialogic approaches

- ILM7 accredited executive coach

- Affina OD practitioner and associate (accreditation pending in 2019)

- trustee with Tempo Time Credits

My interests, values and expertise lie in asset-based approaches to leadership, team-based working and wellbeing, rooted in the principles of co-production, citizenship, community development, and psychologically-informed practice. I combine this with a passion for improvement science and patient safety, developed throughout my career and enhanced through patient safety training with the IHI in Boston in 2014. I'm really interested in the intersection between improvement and OD, and am on the brink of a PhD in that space.....

Contact Anna Lewis

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.