Skip to content

Anna Lewis

Consultant, Executive Coach, NED, PhD student

TogetherBetter Collaborative Consultancy Ltd

Image of 'Anna Lewis

Biography

I have worked for 25 years in and around NHS health and social care in the south of England and latterly Wales, from graduate management trainee to executive director to my current portfolio. This includes:

- member of RCPsych. Mental Health Improvement Faculty

- non-executive director with my local University Health Board in West Wales & Chair of its Quality, Safety & Experience Committee

- visiting senior lecturer at the College of Health & Care, Swansea University

- independent consultant and facilitator, supporting Boards and senior teams to discover innovative ways to tackle complex strategic challenges, drawing on a wide range of dialogic approaches

- accredited executive coach and mentor

- Affina OD associate (based on Michael West's research around team-based working and leadership)

- I support the Q Community through membership of the steering group for Psychology for Improvement

My interests, values and expertise lie in asset-based approaches to leadership, team-based working and wellbeing, rooted in the principles of co-production, citizenship, community development, and psychologically-informed practice. I combine this with a passion for improvement science and patient safety, developed throughout my career and enhanced through patient safety training with the IHI in Boston in 2014. I am a part-time PhD student at Swansea University with research interests around psychological safety in QI.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Anna Lewis

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.