Skip to content

Andrew McCracken

Head of Communications

National Voices

Image of 'Andrew McCracken

Biography

Hello! I work for National Voices, the coalition of charities that stands for people being in control of their health and care, often encapsulated as ‘person-centred’ care. I head up the membership and external communications function.
A lot of my role involves working with our members and others to understand how health and care services can become more focused on the needs of people and communities It’s then my job to communicate our messages to government, Arm’s Length Bodies, local leaders, health and care professionals, and anyone else who is in a position to improve services.
Before joining National Voices, I was Head of PR and Communications at London South Bank University, and previously led the Public Affairs function at the Royal College of Physicians, as well as having held a number of posts in NHS provider organisations.
Outside of work, I am a staunchly fair-weather cyclist, occasional runner, and enjoyer of electronic music.
I’m visually impaired, so if you want to say hello, don’t be afraid to tap me on the shoulder!

Q Exchange ideas

Blog posts

Contact Andrew McCracken

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.